Delivery Information

Our delivery system at MixPixie is really simple. We Pixies work really closely with Mr Postman at Royal Mail to make sure that we get your order to you as soon as possible.


We Pixies make each and every CD from the MixPixie Parlour in London. As the best gift-givers, we know just how important it is that your CD arrives on time. We Pixies will let you know of any delivery charges prior to the acceptance of your order.

Every MixPixie CD is completely unique so we make, package and post each CD individually, this is to make sure that your Granny doesn’t accidentally get ‘My death-metal favourites’ made by the teenage boy next door! If you’ve ordered more than one copy, even as part of the same order, each part will be posted separately... this saves Grannies everywhere from getting quite a shock!

General despatch information

Please note:

  • The despatch date is the day we Pixies give your orders to Mr Postman, NOT the day it will be delivered.
  • Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode. It sounds simple, but many of you humans forget to add it!
  • You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail’s handy postcode finder
  • If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, you can’t hold us Pixies responsible if it’s not received!

All our CDs are posted by First Class or Airmail. The postage cost is inclusive of the stamp and packaging.

First Class Postage timings (these are guidelines only and cannot always be followed in the case of large order volumes)

First class postage timings for items ordered from MixPixie
Order Placed (UK) Order Completed by The Pixies Estimated arrival
Before 2pm Monday-Friday Same day The Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to three days.
After 2pm Monday-Thursday Following day
After 2pm Friday Following Monday
Saturday & Sunday Following Monday
Public Holidays Following working day

If possible, please allow three working days from despatch for CDs to arrive. After all, it is better for a present to arrive two days early than one day late! If your order hasn’t arrived after three days, PLEASE let us know. We would rather send a replacement CD than leave you disappointed.

International Postage Timings

International postage timings for items ordered from MixPixie
Destination Recommendation
Europe Allow 5 working days
All destinations outside Europe Allow 7 working days