Delivery Information

Our delivery system at MixPixie is really simple. We Pixies work really closely with Mr Postman at Royal Mail to make sure that we get your order to you as soon as possible.


Pixies are the best gift-givers, so we know just how important it is that your gift arrives on time. During the order process, MixPixie will notify you of the dispatch dates available and the expected time frame for receiving your order. We Pixies will also let you know of any delivery charges prior to the acceptance of your order.

Some items are quicker to make than others, so there are different timescales for each item which may vary depending on the tie of year (at Christmas, for example!).

If your order is urgent, as they can be sometimes, an express delivery option is available which will expedite  your order to be shipped within 24 hours of your order being placed (often the same day). These express orders are sent tracked to b with you the next day.

General dispatch information

Please note

  • The dispatch date is the day we Pixies give your orders to Mr Postman, NOT the day it will be delivered.
  • Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode. It sounds simple, but many of you humans forget to add it!
  • You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail’s handy postcode finder:
  • If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, you can’t hold us Pixies responsible if it’s not received!

CD Order Placed (UK)

CD Order Completed by The Pixies

Estimated arrival

Before 12pm Monday - Friday

Same day

The Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to three days.

After 12pm Monday -Thursday

Following day

After 12pm Friday

Following Monday

Saturday & Sunday

Following Monday

Public Holidays

Following working day

All our orders are posted by First Class or Airmail. The postage cost is inclusive of the stamp, envelope(s) and packaging.


International Postage Timings




Allow 5 working days

All destinations outside Europe

Allow 10 working days